3rd QuarterStudent Writing 2- Seth

My Trip to Texas

By: Seth Copeland

Over Christmas break I went to Dallas, Texas to visit my old friends.  I used to live in Texas and I visited two of my neighbors.  I flew down the day we got out of school.  When we landed we rented our car and drove to downtown Dallas.  I got to see where my mom and dad used to work and I got to eat at my mom’s favorite restaurant, El Fenix.  After this we went to the mall and walked around.  I bought a jacket and a t-shirt and so did Sean.  We left the mall and drove to my old neighbors house.  When we got their we put our stuff away and went to eat.  We went to an Italian place that served everything in humongous bowls.  To get to your table you had to first walk through the kitchen, it was really cool.

Then a couple days later I got to do what I had been waiting for, go watch Texas play North Carolina in Cowboy Stadium.  When we got there we parked and went inside.  The place was huge, and so was the big screen inside of it.  The screen was longer than the field.  It was truly amazing how big the stadium was.  It was like a mall with a football field.  Texas won the game by 10 points, this made me happy.  When we got back we went to see a movie later that night.  The next day we went and ate with our other old neighbors and we went to see their new house.  It was really cool.  We hung out the next day until we had to leave for our flight. 

I was happy that we made the trip.  I got to see my old friends and I had a lot of fun.  I hope I do it again sometime soon.

One thought on “3rd QuarterStudent Writing 2- Seth