Madison S. Reading Letter #4

Pretty Little Liars

By:  Sara Shepard

Pages-60/286    

Maddie Smith                   

I have recently started the book Pretty Little Liars. It is about 4 girls, Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Spencer, who were friends in Elementary school. Then in 7th grade they had a sleepover and Spencer and their old Friend Allison got in a fight.  So Allison left and Spencer followed her. She couldn’t find her. The next morning Allison was still missing. Then the book skipped ahead to the present time when the girls are in 10th Grade. They are not friends anymore and Aria had moved to Iceland, but their family just moved back to Rosewood.

That’s basically where I have stopped in this book.  I like this book a lot so far.  I think that in this book the 4 girls will start to get letters from an anonymous person called A. I think this, because it looks like it on the back. But I do have a few questions. Will Aria try to bring her other 3 friends back together now that she is back from living in Iceland? Will Allison ever be found, and if so will she be alive or dead? Why aren’t the 4 girls not friends anymore? Why is each chapter in the book a different girl, and it rotates from girl to girl? Well I’m really excited to continue reading this book! It is really good and I would recommend it to anybody!

One thought on “Madison S. Reading Letter #4

1. Madison, good reading letter! You explained your personal feelings really well and you had a lot of good detail especially since you have only read 60 pages. I really want to read these books! They sound really good.

-Kelsey