reading letter 2- Nikki

Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress

Tina Ferraro

120/222

This book has been getting really exciting, what recently happened was that Nicolette (Nicki) was with Jared who was driving her around to place flyers she made around town. The flyers were to help Nicki’s mom’s job. Jared was driving Nicki home when he mentioned he wouldve taken Nicki to homecoming if she asked, like a pity date. She got angry and got out of the car and started to walk home when she saw Rascal at her front door. Jared got out of the car and he and Rascal got into a fight. Nicki told Jared to leave, so he drove away and Nicki helped rascal who had got hit in the nose, and walked him into her house on the couch. Rascal told her that him and Kylie, his girlfriend, broke up and next thing she knew, they started kissing, but she knew it was wrong and had him leave.

This book keeps getting more exciting and I keep wanting to read, I am curious what will happen next? I have the feeling Kylie and Rascal didn’t break up and rascal was just using Nicki. I think that Nicki sort of likes jared, or else she wouldn’t of gotten so mad if he said he wouldve taken her as a pity date to homecoming. I think that maybe Nicki will finally get over rascal after the kissing incident, because she knows it will get around. please comment, thanks!