Reading Letter #3-2nd Quarter-Brianna

Amazing Grace

Megan Shull

Page 1 -143 out of 247

This book is about a girl named Grace who is a tennis star. She plays professionally and is tired of all the pressure. She is so tired of it that she is going to quit. She calls her mom and that is it. She is driven back to the hotel were her hair is cut and dyed and she pierces her nose. Then she is sent to live with her aunt in Alaska. In a small town named Medicine Hat. She really likes living with her aunt, Ava. Grace is given a new name, Emily O’Brien. She is living with her aunt because to the rest of the world Grace is in hiding and not a tennis star. In Alaska she meets a girl named Fisher and they are friends and a boy named Teague who she really likes.

I really like this book. I just picked it off the shelf because I liked the cover. I have some questions about what might happen. Will Grace/Emily get together with Teague? Will she and Fisher stay friends? Ava and Grace seem like really good friends. Will they stay friends? Ava has a dog named Bear and Grace is not really a dog person. Will she become one? Will Grace adjust to the weather and early nights of Alaska? I love the fact that Ava lives in a log cabin and that their room is a loft. I also like the layout of this book. There are parts to it and the parts are divided. They are divided into little parts title like, ‘one-minute later,” “ruby,” “morning.” I can’t wait to finish. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend.

One thought on “Reading Letter #3-2nd Quarter-Brianna

1. good reading letter, thought that you did a good job on giving some opinion as well as telling us a little about the story.

-Taylor