reading letter writing 4- qrtr2- Nikki

The other girl

Sarah Miller

233/294

I am almost done with the book I have recently been reading, what has recently happened is Molly and her roomate Edie go to a ATAT tournament with the rest of their team mates where they come up against an all girls school with beautiful girls and when it came to the boys to serve and do their rounds, they became non attentive and their jaws dropped and lost the round, but came back in the end and won against the whole team. Than when going against Xavier, the best team in ATAT around, they decided to recruit Pilar, the prettiest girl around, even though she was stupid, she would luar the boys of Xavier to think about other things than just answers, and they would have Pilar study all content. Than Gid comes to Molly and asked her if they could fix things, meaning he still had feelings for her. But when he went to break up with Pilar for Molly, she seduced him and he got caught and now both are in trouble.

This section was very interesting, especially since Gid goes back to Molly, even though Pilar is the prettiest girl at his huge school! But it also made me realize that looks aren’t everything. Molly is smart and has a good attitude, when Pilar is a bit dumb witted and only thinks about herself. They are total opposites, but both seem to attract Gid. I think that in the end Molly will get out of Pilars head and get back together with Gid, but Pilar may end up on ATAT again and help the team win. Why? well most all books have happy endings and this book keeps getting better and better.

please comment. thanks:) !