3rd Quarter Reading Letter #1- Sean

Enders Shadow

Orson Scott Card

339 out of 379

This book takes place sometime in the future, some time around 2500 because it is about a boy who has been homeless since he was born, or should I say created. This boy is of abnormal height, not tall but very very short, when he was four people mistook him to be two and a small two year old. This boy has no name but when he joins a street crew of the bullied he is named Bean because the crew leader said that he was not worth a Bean. Anyway he has incredible intelligence, so when a person named Sister Carlotta comes to test him to see if he can get into battle school he does better than anyone on the test than anyone ever to take the same test. To find out more excitement within the book read it, what I just typed is just the beginning  of one of the greatest books ever written.

Why I like the book so much is partly because it is a parallel novel to the book Enders Game, which was fantastic. Also because I really like reading Sci-Fi it really intrigues me and is something that you either really really like or really really dislike, I really really like reading stuff Sci-Fi related. The author is great and especially because these book’s were written in the mid 1980’s she seems to know what will happen and stuff like that, Overall This Book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thought on “3rd Quarter Reading Letter #1- Sean

1. very good reading letter nice punctiation and good description of the book, it makes me want to read it. although i did not know your love for sci fi