reading letter 1

i have looked at the book “The Da Vinci Code” so far i believe the book is about a monk who has murdered a museum owner in the hunt for the holy grail a man named Langdon joins in and helps catch this man.
I think this book will play out to be a very good book but will be a long read and may be boring at parts. I also believe as i have seen the movie it is somewhat a spoiler and is somewhat of a hype kill. I think if you haven’t seen the movie then you should read the book because it is most likely allot more mysterious and suspenseful.

3 thoughts on “reading letter 1

1. Nick,
    I finally out that you wrote this. Next time put your name on your title or at the beginning of your story. You had several grammar mistakes including spelling, punctuation and capitalization especially. Just watch out for those things in your next writing.

Seth

2. Good job Anna but I saw that some words were not capitalized. Also next time you should look at the formating for reading letters.
    Raphael

3. Good job, Make sure you read over this before you submit next time, becasue there were a few mistakes.