Cole reading letter 6

Book:Fell

Pages:1-523 of 523

Author: David Clement-Davies

Summary: Fell, the thrilling sequel to The Sight, The last book I read Starts off on a snowy plain edged by large mountains. This is Fell the lone black wolf’s home. He looks into a pond that is in a cave  which is in one of the mountains bordering the plain where he takes refuge, using the sight, a power that allows you to see the past, present, and the future. In the pond he sees a human and the sight also tells him to help the girl who he thought to be a boy. I will not tell the rest so not to spoil the book for those that wish to read it!

I think that the book is excellent book, reason being it has such a great story line. This book is more than twice as good as the first book but you do need to read the first book to have any idea on what is happening in the book.

I think that you should read this series and take your time with the first book, mostly directed at the first book because it lays the foundation for the next book. Also you should check out some of  David Clement-Davies’s other books like  Fire Bringer !

3 thoughts on “Cole reading letter 6

1. Good job Cole. You put a lot of detail which made it sound like a great book. Maybe next time you could tell us more about what you thought of the book not the series, but overall good job.
    Raphael

2. This is a perfect example of a reading letter! You had perfect amount of your own opinion on the book as well as a good summary. Keep up the good work!

3. Good reading letter! You explained everything really well and had good detail. This sounds like an interesting book!