Kodi J. Freewrite #2

As you all know we have been learning a lot about Greek mythology from Athena to Zeus. Last Sunday I went with my dad and my moms parents ( My grandparents) to see the movie CLASH OF THE TITANS. The title of the movie did not make sense because it takes place after the titans we killed off. I was not to surprised when I found out that the Pegasus was not given to Perseus in the book because those Hollywood directors like to change things around a bit. The movie had fictional monster called the Kraken that Hades sent to destroy a city called Argos. Perseus cut off Medusa’s head and used it to kill the Kraken and save the city. Overall the movie was pretty good, great special effects and an ok story line for a movie like this. Today we watched a movie about one of the Greek heroes Jason which made me wonder what if they made a movie like clash of the heroes with all the Greek heroes, Jason, Hercules, Theseus and Perseus. Any think could happen. I really like this topic because it seems interesting and cool. I really hope we expand on this till the end of the year.

3 thoughts on “Kodi J. Freewrite #2

1. Kodi- Sounds like you are enjoying our mythology studies. Next time give more detail in your story.

Brianna

2. Kodi,
    This is kind of a reading letter about a movie. Next time make it more like an actual story. Check for grammar, spelling, and make it longer next time.
    Anna M.