Quarter 4 Student Writing 1- Seth (The Dentist)

I am 5.  It’s snowing.  I wish I was outside playing in the snow, but instead I have to go to the stupid dentist.  I keep telling her I’m scared, but mom won’t bring me home.  I need to blow my nose so I go over to the box box of Kleenex.  My mom go over and sit down.  The lady calls us back to the room.  She goes over and sits on her stool.  She pulls out the tray with all of the sharp tools.  I’m very scared now, I’m about to pee my pants.  She turns on the adjustable light (she calls it Mr. Sunshine).  She asks me what movie I want to watch.  “I get to pick a movie?”  “Yes.”  I told her I wanted to watch Finding Nemo.  This might not be so bad.

The dentist comes in and tells me about teeth.  He tells me that if I brush my teeth then I’ll look like the kids in the picture.  Their teeth were so white and perfect.  “Or else your teeth could look like that.” he said as he pointed at the picture with bad brown teeth. “I want my teeth to be like that!” I shouted as I pointed at the first picture  “Good.” He replied.  I got up, it was over.  Now I could see my car through the tall skinny window.  I could go home.