Taylor-Reading Letter #3- Quarter 4

Book Title: The Last Song
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Book Pages: 405-405

I have read the book The Last Song. I really enjoyed reading it and loved the story line. The main character, named Ronnie, is a girl who is sent to live with her father over the summer. Ronnie has had some difficult times living at home with her mother. The story line in this book is especially unique for the author’s talent to allow you to feel emotion that characters are feeling. Ronnie has a lot of growing up to do, she is ready to take on the challenge. Ronnie then met a boy who seems to change her prospective in life. Ronnie is a good person with huge talent and ability to play the piano. I have really enjoyed reading this book. The book was a great way to explore and learn about life. Although not everyone is in the same situation that Ronnie is in I think we can all find ways to relate to her story. I also think the book teaches good morals and great learning principles such as responsibility, respect, and other important moral values. Over all I really enjoyed the book and would recommend it to anyone.