Carson Canada 1-final

Vancouver Canada

If I could pick 1 place to be in this world right now I would no doubt, choose Vancouver Canada.  I would choose this because it is a super fun place and I love to ski.  The village is a friendly small neighborhood; the city is a cold mini New York, and the ski mountain EPIC.  Another cool thing is that it was in Canada you don’t get to go there every day.

By far skiing is my favorite hobby some places I like to go to ski are Crested Butte, Keystone, and Breckenridge. When I do ski I try my best to get 30-40 ski days in every month and enjoy them.  The days I ski are Christmas break and spring break.

I’ve only been to Vancouver once so I don’t have any favorite trails but I’ve been to Crested Butte about 25 times and my favorite trails there are the banana bole and north face there both double blacks and there easy because the only reason that they r that is because  powdery. Over all I can’t wait to go to Canada again.

One thought on “Carson Canada 1-final

1. Carson,
    What are some other things about Vancouver that you liked? Are you a good skier? When did you learn to ski? I like that you give a little bit about what are your favorite runs, but I can’t picture them very well yet. Some more details would help. Also make sure to capitalize the titles of the runs. Good use of paragraph breaks to help the reader.
    Ms.G