Halloween-Amy Final

One Halloween night I was getting ready to set out the pumpkin I had carved for our decorations. I set it on the brick step outside and went to get a candle to make the jack-o-lantern shine. I came back and I had smelt the smell of candy and my pumpkin- it definitely felt like Halloween. I sat on the step and felt the cold breeze against my face. All of a sudden the leaves started to swirl around in circles so fast I started to get dizzy. What was going on? Before I could finish my thought my jack-o-lantern had magically turned in to Harry Potter! I was amazed. He had started to sadly cry. I asked what was wrong. He told me he hadn’t heard from his best friend Ron. I told him to come inside and we could talk so I could make him feel better.
We talked about it for a while and we both had realized that he just couldn’t receive the letters. I drove Harry over to Ron’s house and they talked all about their summer and spent the whole day together. Everything was back to normal.

2 thoughts on “Halloween-Amy Final

1. Hilariuos story Amy, it was full of details and was really funny. That was a really creative story. I just wish it was longer!
    Zach