Reading Letter 5-By: Benton Final

Marley&Me

Pages 21-71=50 total

Dear Jenny,

I’m glad you made it home safely. Marley is here waiting for you. Look, i’m so happy that you pregnancy test was positive. I’m taking you to the doctor. …….—2Days Later—…….. Ok so the doctor is going to use sonogram to see whats going on in your uterus. Hmm no baby, well thats weird. There is also no pulse. Honey, I’m sorry that you don’t have a baby in there, doctor says we can try again in two weeks. Well, Marley has been a bad boy so we can take him to obedience school. Heal Marley HEAL!!!! Every other dog was doing good, and then there’s Marley. Yanking on Jenny and trying to take off like a fighter jet filled with super charged gasoline. He took off breaking the leash. Looks like were being kicked from this school. When we got home, Marley and I had a Man to Man talk and I helped Marley do a bunch of tricks like sit, lay, stay, heal, and many more. I left for work and Jenny left the house during a terrible thunderstorm. They both got home and they went to the garage and saw that Marley had completely destroyed  the whole garage. Marley was in  timeout. Well Jenny, I hope we have a good and successful day tomorrow with Marley, the beast.

Love,

John