2Q 4 reading letter 10 things to do before i die – montana

10 Things to do before I die

By Daniel Ehrenhaft

Pages1-53

This book  is about a seventeen year old Ted Burger’s life and how he had all  this stress he is holding up inside of him. Later on it talks about him and his two best friend Mark and Mark’s girlfriend Nikki at the diner in Manhattan. When one of the employees was fired, he lied about putting the poison into the fries which Ted accidentally ate. Ted found out about the news from Mark. So Ted goes through the rest of the 24 hour of his life. Instead of going to a doctor he tries to do everything on his napkin which was a list of things they came up with for Ted to have a great spring break. And it ended up being somethings he was going to do before he died. He had so much other things he could have done, but they only came up with 10 and 10 only. like,1) Lose my virginity, 2) Apologize to Rachel, 3) Get back at Biff, 4) Jam and party with Shakes the Clown, 5) Laugh in death’s face, 6) Go to Africa, 7) Rob a bank, 8) Tell Mark to screw himself, 9) Find out why Grandpa and Dad don’t talk, 10) Tell the truth

This book is really funny,

I picked this book because annika was reading it and she told me about it and it sounded good.

2 thoughts on “2Q 4 reading letter 10 things to do before i die – montana