Reading Letter 2 Q3- Abby

Reading Letter 2 Q3
Breaking Dawn
By Stephanie Meyers
P 121-276

I really like this book so far! The author does an amazing job of describing. I felt like I could smell and see everything. If you think about the point of this book it sounds cliché but it’s a really good book. There is kind of a twist to it so what you read is unexpected and sometimes spur of the moment. It’s sort of like an old story tale about vampires and werewolves but it’s in modern time so I guess its “re-vamped” I would recommend it to all females but especially to teenage and young adults. There is other books in the series that I enjoyed too! The movies of the others were good but didn’t do the books justice as I suspect this one wont either. But I am rereading this book before the movie comes out so it’s fresh in my mind. Also the author switches from person to person which I really like in a book!
In this section of the book Bella and Edward get married and Alice plans out the whole extravagant wedding. Jacob comes back to the reception and gets in a fight with Edward because he finds out he’s going to eventually change her to a vampire. Edward and Bella go on a honeymoon and Bella gets really sick. They find out she’s pregnant and they need to get it out of her because it could hurt her. It’s already stronger than her and she loves it so she wont let them take it out.

One thought on “Reading Letter 2 Q3- Abby