reading letter 6q3-Gabe

Book=Point Blank.

Pages=1-42

In this book, Alex Rider, a spy for MI6, must go to a school for unruly rich people. A man who was one of the richest people in the world walked into an empty elevator shaft and fell. He had a son going to the “special school,” so Alex gets sent to investigate.

This is a good book so far, and is just as good as the first in the series. I think that the person who rigged the elevator shaft will turn up again later in the book, maybe even in the series. I think that because of the boys sudden changes whenever they came home from the school was that they cloned the boys. Alex sees a boy who wants to escape more than anything one day, and that night he sees people dragging the boy away and making notes of his features. The next day when Alex sees the boy, he has “changed his mind” on escaping and thinks it to be ridiculous. I wonder how Alex will explain his absence to his parents. I also think that many of the gadgets in this book are very far-fetched. All-in-all, I think this book was great.

2 thoughts on “reading letter 6q3-Gabe