readingletter 7 q3 -Mark

Title of book: The Hound of Rowan

Author: Henry H Neff

Page 277 to page 414 end

In The Tapestry Book One:The Hound of Rowan, Max walks into the director’s office and see’s a vye. Cooper caught it and retained it with silver. Several days later while Max was cleaning the kestrel a vye captured him and a boy named Alex Munos. They sailed on a ship for weeks before arriving at a crypt. A wraith named Marley Auger who lived several hundred years ago helped Asteroth escape, but Max got 30 some odd children out and got out alive himself.

I don’t understand why, after max fell down from exhaustion, how he could haul 30 children up from a grave. I don’t understand how Asteroth kept Marley Auger alive for four-hundred years. I don’t understand why, if no other demon could get the Book of Thoth, why can Astroth. I don’t understand if Bram was so powerful why he didn’t just destroy the book of Thoth.

I liked how the book only had a few slow parts and had lots of action in between. I like how the author left loose ends for the next book. I like how the characters aren’t perfect and have to struggle for greatness. I like how there are still mysteries surrounding the book of Thoth.

All in all I loved the book and have already requested the next book from the library. As a matter, fact I have requested the third book too because I loved the book so much. I recommend you get this book and read it quick. I don’t think that will be a problem though.

3 thoughts on “readingletter 7 q3 -Mark

1. I liked your reading letter and i thought it had GOOD detail. The only thing i would change is that there is few spelling problems. 😛