Quarter 4 Reading Letter 2- Benton Fielder

The Lost Hero
Rick Rordon

Pages 53-91

This section of the book is about Annabeth,Leo,Piper, and of course Jason. they all go to camp half-blood to be safe from being captured by the mythical monsters. They have to say in cabins with other people to live at camp half-blood but Piper walks in to the Zeus’s cabin and gets scared by the abandon cabin. Piper also picks out a knife that becomes a sword and a mirror where she sees bad things like her dad burning.

This section of the book was great. It was very exiting and it kept me reading and reading. I recommended everybody to read this book because is related to the Percy Jackson series and it is enjoyable. This book can relate to real life by if your going to a camp in the summer or in the spring when its hot and you do sports and stuff. It can also relate to real life because it’s in the outdoors and the golf cart in the story. This book is a 7th grade level book. I would say you are able to read this easily in 4th grade. In my opinion I don’t like mythology but in this story, I like it. Well, thats all I have to say about this story.

2 thoughts on “Quarter 4 Reading Letter 2- Benton Fielder