Reading Letter Quarter 4, Letter 3- Benton Fielder

The Lost Hero
Rick Rordan
Pages 92 to 188

This section of the book is about Leo and his tourist Will. Will and Leo are traveling look for a cabin for Leo to stay in. They also talk about his counselor’s bed and how he died on it. I guess his counselor hit a button on his bed and made him explode. After that, Leo didn’t really want to take the chances of dieing.

I like this book because it has to do with mythology. I am not a big mythology fan because its not really interesting and there is to much to remember about the gods and all of that. I recommend this book to kid ages 10 and up or else you will not really get how everything goes. This section of the book was great. It was very exiting and it kept me reading and reading. I recommended everybody to read this book because is related to the Percy Jackson series and it is enjoyable. This book can relate to real life by if your going to a camp in the summer or in the spring when its hot and you do sports and stuff. It can also relate to real life because it’s in the outdoors and the golf cart in the story. This book is a 7th grade level book. I would say you are able to read this easily in 4th grade. In my opinion I don’t like mythology but in this story, I like it. Well, thats all I have to say about this story.