Pretty Little Liars: Perfect- Nikki-RL 7

Pretty Little Liars: Perfect

Sara Shepard

Page 1 – page 150

In Pretty Little Liars: Perfect, the third book of the Pretty Little Liars series, the girls get into deeper trouble when they are constantly receiving messages from “A”.  After the death of their best friend Ali and a very disliked boy, Toby Cavanaugh, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily are snapped back into reality in this wonderful series. The girls are attempting to keep their secrets, find out who mysterious “A” is, and trying to figure out what happened to Ali in this intriguing series.

Emily finds out that she is gay, but her family gives her the opposite of support. Hanna was dumped by her boyfriend and is having trouble with her best friend, Mona.  After Sean dumped Hanna, he starts going out with Aria, which infuriates Hanna. Aria was kicked out of her house by her mom after her mom finds out that Aria didn’t tell her that her father was having an affair. Though dating Sean, Aria and her teacher, Ezra, are deciding if they want to go out again. And Spencer is once again hated by her family when they find that she stole her sister’s paper, and won a large award with it. When I read that Aria was going out with Sean, I felt bad for Hanna because I knew how much she cared about him. However, I am not mad at Aria for “stealing” Hanna’s boyfriend because she knew they were broken up and didn’t think Hanna had feelings for him. I recommend this book to girls that like romance and mystery.