Pretty Little Liars rl2-ELiza Esther-QRT 4 #7

Pretty Little Liars

Sara Shepard

p. 1 to p. 104

This book is about 5 girls.  They were considered the “it group” of their school in 7th grade.  Alison Dilaurentis, the leader, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hannah Marin and Spencer Hastings.  They were best friends before Alison disappeared during a sleepover before 8th grade began.  The book then skipped 3 years ahead and they were in their junior year.  Aria just came back from her 2 year trip to Iceland.  After school started, all 4 of them started getting weird text messages and emails about their secrets that only Alison had knew.  The messages always ended with –A.

There was is TV series called Pretty Little Liars that was made the book series and it was interesting reading what the differences were between the books and the TV series.   I could relate to having best friends and being a group who shared secrets.  But, I can’t relate to having one of my best friends disappearing at a sleepover and never seeing her again for a year and then suddenly finding their body.  I would be creeped out if I started getting text messages and emails about my secrets that were private to me.  I would just be terrified.  The books and the TV series were mostly the same but some things weren’t. For example, the way the characters look.

One thought on “Pretty Little Liars rl2-ELiza Esther-QRT 4 #7