Image starter Free write-Lily

Image starter Free write 

The girl in the black raincoat was staring at me. I didn’t know why, because we didn’t know each other very well except for schol. She usually kept to her self in class, and always left early.  It was pretty dark outside, so the black raincoat camouflaged her pretty well. It was almost like she didn’t want to be seen. You could only see her pale face and her long blond hair blowing in the wind. We lived in the same neighborhood so it wasn’t weird for me to see her around, but for some reason, I felt uneasy. I decided to start walking back to my house. I usually go on late-night walks, so that’s why I was out after dark. When I looked back to get one more glance at that girl, she was gone. I didn’t think much of it until I heard someone scream. And not just any scream, a blood curtailing scream. The type of noise to make your ears hurt and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. It was the scream of someone being murdered. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to go help but at the same time wanted to get home. I started running.

One thought on “Image starter Free write-Lily