Reading Letter 2

Sophia Sechler

August 30, 2020

Hello Ms. Gibson,

How to Disappear

Shannon Huss Roat

Page 18 to page 30

Vicky runs into Adrian, and she embarrasses herself by saying I shall prosper when she catches his drumstick. Vicky now must go to the school therapist because she has been skipping classes. Jenna is not answering Vicky quick enough. So, Vicky photoshops herself into Jenna’s pictures.

I loved this part of the book because when Vicky photoshops herself into Jenna’s photos because I find it interesting and rude. I like how the author explained how Vicky photoshops herself into the photos. I wonder if one of the reasons that Vicky dislikes her mom is because Jenna does not live up to her popularity expectations. I also wonder if one of the reasons why Vicky is jealous of Jenna is because Vicky does not have other friends. Vicky does not think that Jenna should have other friends, I do not want to live like l that because that is a lot of anger and jealousy. Jenna could be the protagonist and the antagonist because she is nice and is trying to make it through high school, but she is very jealous, so she makes bad decisions.

Sincerely, Sophia Sechler

One thought on “Reading Letter 2

1. Hey Sophia,
    She sounds like a real jerk!! How do you think this is going to turn out??
    MsG