Reading Letter 3- Lily Moore

Lily Moore 

September 15, 2020 

Dear Ms. Gibson, 

To Catch a Killer 

Sheryl Scarborough 

(I read the whole book-320 pages) 

Earon always had a tough life because of her mom’s murder at a young age. Her life gets even harder after her favorite teacher was also murdered. She then gets dragged into a murder investigation, along with her crush and best friend. While trying to solve her teacher and mom’s murder, she also finds out about the father she never met. After getting into a life and death situation, she is able to solve the murders and clear her name. 

I thought this book was very interesting. I loved how the author included the reader in the murder mystery and I would recommend it to anyone who likes trilling and suspenseful books. The book was full of twists and turns and I could never put it down. One thing I didn’t like about the book, was that the author made everyone look suspicious even when there was no way they could be the killer. Overall though, I really loved this book and enjoyed reading it. I can’t wait to read the sequel. 

One thought on “Reading Letter 3- Lily Moore

1. Hi Lily,
    Authors do that all the time to keep you guessing about who the killer really is. Lots of what they call “red herrings” which try to mislead you into thinking one thing, then another turns out to be true!
    MsG