Reading letter 1-Christina

Mama Makes up her Mind
Bailey White
110/229

This book is about the author Bailey White and her mother. Her mom is the type were once an object is in a place it stays there ad never gets moved. For example there is a bathtube on there front porch because it never got moved inside. She is also the kind of person that gets intrested in the weirdest things. They find themselves driving down the rode to Colorado to find the Devils hoof prints. The reason for this is because they say that you can put chicken feed in one of these “hoof prints” and a chicken won’t eat out of them. So they had to go to colorado and test this theory of the hoof prints. So one the way they bought a chicken and some feed and when they got to the hoof prints set the chicken down put some feed in the hoof prints and te chicken never ate any of it.

I think that this book is a good book just because its funny. Al ot of the things they do a normal person wouldn’t and probably wouldn’t want to.

2 thoughts on “Reading letter 1-Christina

1. Hey Christina!
    I thought that your reading letter was really good! I thought that you did a really good job of describing the book! I didn’t find any spelling errors but you need to add more on how you feel about the book, and any questions that you had. Otherwise, Good job:)
    -Maddie

2. Christina,
    You need to write more about how the book makes you feel. How is it funny? Your reading letter was very short.
    Anna M.