Kodi J. reading letter #1, Scorpia

Title: Scorpia

Author: Anthony Horowitz

Page 1-126 of 312

This week I read pages 1-126 of Scorpia, which is a mystery. The story is about these two kids named Alex and Tom who try to solve the mystery of the group called the Scorpia. The Scorpia is a group that is stealing billions of dollars secretly from the government. Alex and Tom are trying to prove that Scorpia is stealing money but nobody believes them so they have to catch them. The Scorpia know the kids are on to them so they are out to kill Alex and Tom before they have a chance to expose them. Their leader might be Alex’s dad.

I wonder if Alex and Tom are telling the truth or if they will get killed. This book is good so far. I can’t wait to see what happens next. I wonder if Alex’s dad really is the groups leader. I wonder if this story will have a good ending. I want to remember this because it tells me to avoid people like this. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries.

3 thoughts on “Kodi J. reading letter #1, Scorpia

1. Kodi,
    Sounds like a cool, action-packed book full of surprises. It sounds like a book that would interest me. This reading letter was well written. Good job.

Seth

2. That book sounds pretty good, but maybe next time you could make it a little longer, I think that would make it better, but it was still pretty good.

3. kodi,
    good reading letter. Next time maybe add what you think is going to happen next! good job!
    lensie