Reading Letter #4- 1st Quarter- Brianna

Goddess Games

Niki Burnham

Page 1-92 out of 282 pages

This book is about three totally different girls, Seneca, Drew, and Claire. They come from different world and are sharing the one small cabin for the entire summer while working at a resort in Colorado. Seneca is a girl from California, Hollywood area. Her mom is an actress who just broke up with her big shot boyfriend, so now she is out of work and doesn’t have a lot of money. Drew is from Kansas and is really sporty. She loves to run. Claire is a local in the Colorado town. Her parents sell sporting goods. They have problems right from the start. You will have to read the book to find out what those problems are. I’m not even sure how they will solve them, so I will have to definitely have to keep reading on.

I like that in this book that each chapter is about one of the girls. It gives the book a nice touch cause each chapter leaves you wondering what will happen next. I also like how the job each girl has matches her personality. Seneca is working in the spa. Drew is leading hikes through the many trails at the resort. Claire is managing the information desk, which fits her cause she is a local and knows a lot about the area. I do have a few questions about what is to come. Will the girls stay roommates for the whole summer? … Seneca works with a boy named Jake and he is the opposite of her, but she kind of likes him. Will they get together by the end of the summer? … Drew is working with a guy named Rob this summer, but she likes him sometimes and other not. Will Drew and Rob get together? … I hope my questions are answered in the rest of the book. I really am enjoying the book and the rest is as good as the beginning. I would definitely (so far) recommend this book to a friend.