Ben- Student Writing #4 (Free Write)

Facebook, pretty much the best site on the whole entire virtual world. I could spend hours at time on Facebook. Facebook is what treats my  boredom and keeps me entertained. It also keeps me connected and up to date with my friends. There are something to do an the possibilities are endless on facebook. It’s a lot more fun than myspace because it’s a lot easier to use and the chat is a lot easier to use. Also there are a bunch of applications to play, such as rocket man. Once again the best flippen game ever. 

Facebook has more than 200 million active users worldwide, which is one of the fastest-growing and best-known sites on the Internet today. Everyone uses this site  now instead of myspace which makes it a god. The company, founded in 2004 by a Harvard sophomore, Mark Zuckerberg, began life catering first to Harvard students and then to all high school and college students. It has since evolved into a broadly popular online destination used by both teenagers and adults of all ages. 

Overall facebook is amazing best its not confusing and doesn’t glitch a lot. If you don’t have facebook you should go make one right now, because if you don’t then I will freak out. 

2 thoughts on “Ben- Student Writing #4 (Free Write)

1. This poem is very good. I like how you used describing words, and said things that were very true about friendship. I think that next time you should write a longer poem though.

2. Good job Ben. The poem looks is very good but maybe next time you should make each letter a sentence other then one word. Overall good job.
    Raphael