Lensie F. Reading L. Q2 #2

Book: Breaking Dawn
Author: Stephanie Meyer
Pages: 340-500
I am still reading Breaking Dawn. I am enjoying the book. It is one of those books that is very hard to put down. Last reading letter I talked about how Bella is feeling, she has not been feeling well, because she is pregnant. She felt so bad, she felt like she was going to die at some points. Now Bella is a vampire, she has had her baby. The baby’s name is Renesmee. Bella is disapointed now, because she cannot see her own baby, until she learns to control her thirst. There is much more that is going on, but I am not going to tell about it, because I don’t want to spoil the book.
Some questions I asked my self while reading the book were, what is going on with the baby while Rosilee is taking care of it? Will Edward go stay with baby? What are some more of Bella’s thoughts about her not being able to see her own baby. I am excited to read more of the book, to see what is going to happen next. If you have not read this book yet, you should read it, because it’s a very exciting book.

2 thoughts on “Lensie F. Reading L. Q2 #2

1. Lensie,
    Good reading letter, I only found a couple of mistakes but it was still very good. Nice job.

2. Lensie,
    I read this book, and i agree that it was very good. I like how you listed the questions that you had about the book as you read it. You could make your reflections on the book a little longer, but otherwise good job.
    Anna M.