Lensie F. Reading L. #3

Book: Breaking Dawn
Author: Stephanie Meyer Dawn
Pages: 340-512
This book is such a good book! I like it a lot. I like how the author adds lots of detail to the book. Some of the things that have been happening now in the book was Bella now has had her baby Renesmee. She is now a vampire, she does not get to see her baby, until she can train herself not to drink the babies blood, because the baby is half human/vampire. Bella is now going on her first hunt with Edward. She has no idea what to do, so Edward is helping her. There is so much going on with this book right now with the Cullen’s, Charlie, and Jacob. I would like to tell more about the book, but I don’t want to spoil the book if you have not read it. This is an excellent book, if you have not read it, you should! If you have not read the Twilight series you should read all the other three books before you read this one!
Some questions that I have asked myself while reading this book are when is Bella going to get to see Renesmee? Will Bella be able to keep herself under control, so that she can see her baby, her parents, and Edward? Is Bella ever going to tell her parents that she and the Cullen’s are vampires? If she does how will they react? I really am enjoying this book. I do not have favorite character, I like most of them. This book is one of those books that is very hard to put down, I am excited to keep reading, and finish the book soon!

3 thoughts on “Lensie F. Reading L. #3

1. Lensie,

This is a really good description of the book. Maybe next time you could write less about the what happened and more about how you felt. But overall nice job.

Sam

2. Lensie- Good reading letter! Sounds like a great book. You asked some really good questions. Check your spelling and grammar next time and you are good!!

Brianna

3. Lensie,
    Your summary was very detailed and good. I think that you need to look at spelling and punctuation but it was good overall.

Kelsey