Anna M. Reading Letter 3 Qt. 2

Tempted

By P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast

Pg. 35-45

Dear Miss Gibson,

This book is the 6th book in a series of books I have been reading this past year. I have not had much time to read my book lately, but I am planning on reading a lot of it over Thanksgiving Break. So far in this book, Zoey cannot choose between the 4 guys in her life. There’s Kalona, who draws her in, but is an evil fallen angel. She knows she belongs with him, but she can’t be with him. Next there’s Erik, who is an attractive Vampyre who loves Zoey, but can be very controlling at times. Then there’s Heath, who is a human. He has been her boyfriend since they were little kids. He knows her better than anyone else, and truly loves her, but it is dangerous for them to be together. Lastly there’s Stark, who is a different kind of vampyre. He has pledged to become a warrior for Zoey, meaning he will do anything to keep her alive.

I feel bad for Zoey. She has to choose between 4 guys that all love her. I seriously doubt she will choose Kalona because he is evil, but his powers could draw her in. I doubt she will choose Erik too, because she does not like controlling people. I bet she will choose either Heath or Stark because they both truly love her, and are always kind to her. I like Heath because he reminds Zoey of the times before she was turned into a vampyre. Right now this book is moving kind of slow, but I’m sure it will get really good like all the other books in the series. They all start out a little slow, then become impossible to put down. I predict that Kalona will come back and begin to cause more trouble. That could be very bad, because Kalona can be dangerous. I would recommend this book to anyone. I am excited to read on!

Anna M.

One thought on “Anna M. Reading Letter 3 Qt. 2

1. You seem excited about this book. I don’t understanf what it is with vampires. All the girls in our class are obsessed with vampire novels. Overall good reading letter