Reading Letter #4-2nd Quarter-Brianna

Amazing Grace

By Megan Shull

Page 144-the end (page 247)

Grace/Emily and Fisher are becoming great friends. Grace and Teague are really good friends now. Grace loves Alaska. Ava and Grace are still the best of friends. Everything is going great and then Big T (her old bodyguard) shows up with bad news. The paparazzi think they know where she is. Grace doesn’t have to leave right away, but if there is evidence that the paparazzi is coming she has to leave. I don’t want to spoil the ending, so I’m going to stop talking.

I like the ending to this book. It’s sad, but happy at the same time. I have some questions about what might happen and what happened. Will Grace and Teague ever see each other later in life? Will Fisher and Grace stay friends? Will Grace ever become a dog person? Will she ever play tennis again? Why did Big T come to Alaska and not her mom or someone else? At first I didn’t think the book was going to have a climax, but then Big T came with the news of the paparazzi. It was towards the end of the book, but a nice surprise. I like the layout of the book. It is divided into parts that are divided in to smaller parts. The smaller parts are like mini chapters. The book is a pretty easy read, but a fun book. This is a great story and I wish there was a sequel. I would recommend it to all my friends.