My best day ever-Christina

When I was only about 7 years old my brother was 12. Since it was my job as the little sister to make my brother mad I would follow my brother and his friends everywhere the would go. So one fall day my brother Landon and his friend Evan that lived up the street where going to his house. So it was my job to follow them and annoy them. We were about halfway up the street when my brother had just about had enough of me. At that moment a flock of birds flew over head. My brother said, ” Hey wouldn’t it be funny if one of those birds pooped on you.” I didn’t even have time to answer before one of the birds over head pooped on my brothers shirt. He got mad and I start laughing, “serves you right.” I followed him into the house and he changed his shirt as I told my mom what happened. She laughed until my brother entered the room. She then let him and Evan go on to his house but made me stay behind.

One thought on “My best day ever-Christina

1. Good job but i don’t really understand why this would be your best day ever. It was only one event in the hole day. I also saw there there were a few spelling errors. Overall good job.
    Raphael