Ben 2nd Quarter Reading Letter #5

I read the book “The Fellowship of the Ring” and the Author is J.R.R. Tolkien. Frodo has been chosen to bring the ring of power to Mordor where there he will go to Mount Doom and drop the rind into lava.  Samwise Gamgee, Frodo’s gardener, is discovered listening in on the conversation of the destruction of the ring. Out of loyalty to his master, Sam decides to accompany Frodo on his journey. What Sam doesn’t know is that the journey is going to life threatening and long.

In the end this book was really good, but really slow in the beginning. It picked up its pace a lot and got much better. Also it got very interesting and kept you wanting to read the book more and more. Although the beginning was a little slow it helps you understand the book a lot more later on in the book, and later on it gives many details. Also it explains more about the ring and why it must  be destroyed.  It requires a lot of patience though. I can’t wait to read the next to books because I got really into this book and I think they will be even better. I like this book and I recommend it to people the are fine with slow starts, but if you give it time it gets a lot better.

2 thoughts on “Ben 2nd Quarter Reading Letter #5

1. Very nice job ben good puncuation, and good job on the reflection. next time discuss more of the story line with some more detail.