Ben 3rd Quarter reading letter #1

I pages 1-50 in the book called “A Wrinkle in Time” and the Author is Madeleine L’engle.  The book starts off with Margaret Murry, she is in her room (the attic) thinking of her life. She doesn’t have many friends and gets bad grades. Although she is trying to live up to her very smart and wealthy parents. She feels like and odd ball because shes the only one in her family that doesn’t do well in school. She also could never get sleep because she is always scared of the attic and it is always making noises.

I think this book is interesting and I am really curious to see what happens, because every page keeps explaining a little bit more about whats going to happen later on. It starts out good and is never really boring. You just want to keep reading because it keeps getting better and better. I think this book will get very good soon and I will get really into it. This book is a kind of book I want to read because it’s pace is constant and I recommend it to anyone. Right now I’m not really sure whats going to happen in the book because I am not that far, but I know it’s going to get better. So in the end I am going to stick with this book and keep reading it.