Ben Reading Letter #4

I read the book The Lighting Thief, and it was written by Rick Riordan. It is about a boy named Percy Jackson . He is ADHD, which means attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. He is 12 years old, and has been in six different schools in the last six years. He currently attends the Yancy Academy, a private school in New York. He has a family but his dad left from them. Percy found out he was in danger and was getting chased by dangerous monster who try to kill him.

In the end I though this book was really good and I hope the movie will be good to cause its got an amazing plot to use. It was kind of slow in the beginning, but once you got into it the book was really entertaining to read. Also I liked how many details the author put in the book, and it really gave you a good image in your head of whats happening. I hope the next books are amazing, and I don’t doubt it because the author is a very good writer. The one thing I liked most about the book was how much imagination was put into the book and it was very interesting. So in the end this book was amazing and I recommend reading it if you haven’t already.

2 thoughts on “Ben Reading Letter #4

1. Good Job Ben, I liked your reading letter but u could have made your responses longer. No spelling grammars so good job