Anna M. Reading letter 7-3rd quarter

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

I just started reading the Last Song today. It is about a girl named Ronnie who goes to stay with her dad for the summer. She is not very happy about having to leave her friends in New York. She is wandering around town, and she got bumped into by a boy named Will, she made friends with a girl named Blaze, and she has met Blaze’s guy friends.

This book is hard to put down. I have heard a lot about it, and now I know why. I hope this book will get even better than it is now. I like Ronnie’s attitude. She is very rude to her parents and does whatever she wants. I predict that she will change and start being nice to her dad again. Blaze kind of scares me. She seems really weird, but Ronnie likes her. I look forward to reading more of this book. I am excited to watch it as a movie too! I would recommend this book to anyone!

3 thoughts on “Anna M. Reading letter 7-3rd quarter

1. Anna,

You made this book sound pretty interesting. Good job with the summary and explaining how you felt about the book. I couldn’t find any errors, job well done.

Sam

2. I don’t know if I would read this book, but you summarized and reflected on this work amazingly.