Student writing#2 Raphael

It felt like flying, but all it was, was an airplane. That’s where it all happened.We were flying back to Springfield Missouri. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I took one step out of the bath room I saw that there was a dead body on the floor, and then i listen to see if anything was going on. Then I heard someone say ‘he has a knife’. That moment I knew the plane had been hijacked. I didn’t know what to do. I closed the door and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked around to see if there was anything I could use to defend myself. Then i looked around the toilet and I saw that there was an old rusted piece of mettle. I picked up and thought of ways that I could use it. Then I knew what I had to do. I ran out and stabbed one person. He fell over. Then I stabbed the second person and as he fell over he stabbed my heart with his knife. I fell over in pain, but I knew I did the right thing. At that moment everything stopped……

2 thoughts on “Student writing#2 Raphael

1. Raph,

This is pretty good. You made a few spelling errors and it could be a little longer. Overall job well done.

Sam

2. This is really a quality story. I think a lot of people are scared that this would happen to them after the 9/11 attacks. It made me think of 9/11. You had a spelling mistake that you need to fix. Great job besides that.