Kodi J. Reading Letter #2, Quarter 4

Title: Space Exploration

Author: Carole Stott

pg 1-77 [ of 77 ]

This book manly focused on space exploration. From dreams of space to the future of space. The dream of going into space first started in the late 20th century, now a days we have more advanced technology that can do many things like take a picture of our solar system. Men and women from all over the world are chosen to train for travailing in space, and hopefully they will be able to go up in space for real. In space these astronauts have to exercise a lot because in space your body weight slowly increases it size over time. Did you know in space they would drink coke out of a can that looked like a spray paint can. Modern science has advanced so much that we actually could stop an asteroid from hitting earth.

This book had a lot of interesting facts like for example the book says that they could possibly have showers in space, which I thought would be really cool thing. In the future so many things are possible, because we are coming up with new ideas every day. I give this book a 5 out of 5 because it was very interesting and held my attention till the end of the book. I would recommend this book to anybody who thinks they would like to go into space someday.

One thought on “Kodi J. Reading Letter #2, Quarter 4