Kodi J., Reading letter #4

Title: The Ultimate Biography
Inside the Lives of the World’s 250 Most Influential People

Author: None listed
Pages 1-243

This book talked about the most influential people in our history. It covered famous people from the Arts, American History, Human Achievement, World History and Human Spirit. The category that interested me the most was the one on Arts. It covered mainly famous people from music and dance. The biggest story in this section was about Elvis Presley, the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Another favorite was Steven Spielberg, one of the best special effects storytellers of all times. He has directed lots of movies like the most recent, Avatar, which was a blockbuster hit.

The book was good and had lots of interesting photos and facts. Even gangsters were in the book. I found the stories about assassins to also be really strange.  When I was looking through the book, I found a story about P.T. Barnum. I did a reading letter on him earlier this year. Almost everyone you could think of in our history is in this book. This book relates to everyone because we shape the future with our actions. It also reminded me of the Hero Journals we did in Public Affairs. The two most interesting stories were on Walt Disney and P.T. Barnum. I give this book a 4 out of 5. It was good, but there was a lot of information in it from a lot of people I had never heard of. I recommend this book to anyone that likes to read short biographies.

2 thoughts on “Kodi J., Reading letter #4

1. Kodi,
    The format of your reading letter was very organized! I thought the way you explained the book some times got confusing and was hard to follow. So maybe, you want to go back and re-read this to make some changes, with how the story flows. Good Job!

Riley

2. Kodi,
    You did a good job on organizing your reading letter. I think You did a good job on telling information about the book, and telling what you thought about it. Nice work!
    Lensie