Student Writing #3- 4th Quarter- Brianna

Summer 2010

I can’t wait for summer. I am going to be traveling some, and the rest of the time I will just be hanging out with my friends. I am sad about leaving 8th grade and all my teachers. I will miss having not much homework; because I have a feeling next year will be different. I am also sad because school gives me something to do. =) Summer can get boring sometimes.

This summer my family and I are going on a few trips. Our biggest trip will be to California. I am very excited to go to the beach and hang out in California. We are also going to meet some cousins in Kentucky. That trip should be pretty fun. I am also going to Des Moines this summer to spend time with all my little cousins. I don’t know how I am getting there yet, but after about a week my parents will come up and we will continue on to see more family in Iowa and Minnesota. This trip is going to be extremely fun because I am going to my favorite place, Iowa, and also because I will get to see family.

I am also doing a lot of dance this summer. As far as I know, I will be dancing four to five days a week. It will be hard, but fun in the long run. I am also taking a class to paint a mural with other Greenwood people. The theme of the mural is the four seasons. The spring part is already done and it was very fun to paint.

I will be playing a lot of golf this summer. I am planning to join the golf team at Greenwood next year with some of my friends.

Other than that, I am not doing too much this summer. I can’t wait for summer to come, but I also don’t want it too.