reading letter #2 nick s

I have read the Last half of Scar Tissue. The author is Anthony Kiedes this diary or this man just amazes the things he has and been through are unfathomable. There is no way to experience any of these things with out being him. He has the most amazing story i’ve ever heard. His story just amazes me.
This book is perfect for any mature man it has a lot of crude jokes and some pictures less than appropriate but this has to be the best book I have read. He rises through the punk scene in Hollywood to become a rock legend this all prefabs in a mix of horrific drug habits and horrid experiences in his life. This book has scarred my mind with the horrid experiences he experienced on black tar heroin. He never wanted to be a rock legend but he became one.

2 thoughts on “reading letter #2 nick s

1. Nick
    sounds like a good book from what I can decipher, you may want to, in the future, make it more clear about your oppinions and the plot.

2. Good job Nick
    Next time you should look at the reading letter format because you need to write more about what you thought of the book. You made it sound like a great book though.
    Raphael