Reading letter 3 Q3-Gabe

Book: Point Blank

Pages:164-215

In the last part of the story, Alex has to escape from Dr. Grief before he is dissected alive. Alex does escape by skiing down the mountain, but he runs into a barbed wire fence and is picked up by MI6. He then assists MI6 in the secret attack on Point Blanc. It ends with Alex not wanting to be a spy anymore. He has to meet with his principal, but it turns out to be the last Dr. Grief clone with a machine gun. It ends without telling what happens.

I wonder what happens in the end; Does Alex survive, or does he get hurt by the clone? I think that he will be fine, otherwise there wouldn’t be anymore books. I wonder what the next book will have in store, and why Alex decides to go back to spying. I don’t understand why MI6 would put him in a dangerous situation, then not give him a gun. The last part of the book was great, like the rest. I would definitely recommend this whole series to anyone that likes fast-paced books. I don’t really understand why authors leave stories hanging like Anthony Horowitz does. It is true in every book of his; they end in suspense.

One thought on “Reading letter 3 Q3-Gabe

1. my first and only complaint is you forgot the author of the books name. other than that you had enough good sentences that were spelled correctly and entertaining.