Definitive Book of Body Language-Nikki-RL6-Q3

The Definitive Book of Body Language

Allan and Barbara Pease

Page 228-page 264

In this section of The Definitive Book of Body Language, I learned about common gestures that you see every day. The book explains why we use certain gestures to imply strength, power, vulnerability, and aggressiveness. It also taught me how to create the “right vibes” when you first meet somebody.

I enjoy this book because it reveals the secrets behind body movement. The Definitive Book of Body Language is interesting because it gives you insight on what people might really be thinking. It explains how words do not coincide with some people’s body language. I learned an easy way to help open someone’s mind to your new ideas. Although unconscious, some body language can be very obvious. One of my favorite things about this book is that I can apply the skills I learn to every day interactions. I really liked the section about the common gestures you would see everyday, because I loved seeing the gestures in real life. I recommend this book to anyone that wants to know what might be someone’s true feelings.

2 thoughts on “Definitive Book of Body Language-Nikki-RL6-Q3

1. Sounds like an interesting book and you could learn a lot about people 🙂 Good reading letter