Reading Letter 7-Eliza

Reading Letter 7

Pages:  58-72

Book: Crandalls’ Castle

Author: Betty Ren Wright

In this part of the book not too much happened. Sophia woke up and went down stairs. When she got down there she looked out the window and didn’t see the twins lay with the san and making mountains and told Lilly, the mom. They ran across the street to find the two 5 year old climbing up Charli’s house on a ladder. Sophia played Simon Says to get one of them down. Also, Charli and Ray go on a not-so-peaceful bike ride. Charli told her cousin, Dan, about the ghost in the Castle.

I feel really bad for both Sophia and Charli. I think I feel bad for Charli for many reasons. Her mom just got married and she doesn’t like her new step-dad. I think that being in that situation would be REALLY hard. I feel bad for Sophia because she has moved in with people that she doesn’t know all the time. Also, she kind of has to take on the role of a babysitter for the Crandalls. I wish that Charli and Sophia got along because I think that it would make life easier for most of the characters.  I also hope that Charli and Ray get along. I think that it would be interesting to meet the characters. If I had to choose one it would probably be Sophia because I think that she would have an interesting story. I wonder how Sophia’s great-grandmother is doing. I also wonder if Charli will work at the bed-and-breakfast. I think that depending on the author this could turn into a really great book, it has a nice foundation.

Eliza