Pretty Little Liars-RL4-Q4-Nikki

Pretty Little Liars

Page 1-page 288 (end)

Sara Shepard

Pretty Little Liars, is a series about five best friends, Ali, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily. When one night Ali disappears, the other four are terrified. But when they try to put their dear friends disappearance behind them a few years later, they all get a scare when they start getting messages about things only Ali knew, from “A”. The girls are attempting to keep their secrets, find out who mysterious “A” is, and trying to figure out what happened to Ali in this intriguing series.

After watching the T.V. series, I was excited to start the book series. Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite books. It is an intriguing book that I loved reading. Though I like all of the characters, I think my favorites are Aria and Spencer. Aria, the unique and stylish one, falls in love with her teacher, while Spencer, the smart one, falls for her older sister’s boyfriend. They both have very different personalities, but are very good friends. Before Ali disappeared, Hanna was overweight and self-conscious. But know Hanna is the knew It-Girl in school and is suffering problems with her boyfriend, while Emily, the swimmer, is trying to find out who she is. The girls are all trying to keep their little secrets to themselves, but when “A” decides to unravel them, the girls are in for a lot of trouble. Thrilling and unusual, Pretty Little Liars keeps you wanting more. I recommend this book to girls that like mystery, romance, and excitement.

2 thoughts on “Pretty Little Liars-RL4-Q4-Nikki