Reading letter 5-eliza

Reading Letter

This week I read Closed for the Season by Mary Dawning Han. This part really improved the fact of the money. For a long time it was more of a sub-plot but now I see how the author wanted to save and wait to talk about the money! It also got very intense. The boys go to the park and run into trouble!

I really enjoy this book! I think that it could attract kids older than me and younger. It has an awesome plot. I think that Mary Dawning Han has a very good skill at writing. She is definitely my favorite author. This is because she has a good level of suspense and drama. I also like how there are multiple sub-plots! When the main character went to the party and was left out reminded me of many other books when there’s a left out kid in the batch. What is the main character’s name? Will they get out of the park safely? I don’t get why the name of this book is Closed for the Season. The reason I don’t understand is because the theme park is closed for more than one season. I suggest this book to everyone!

Closed for the season

Mary Dawning Han

Eliza