Pretty Little Liars-RL5-Q4-Nikki

Pretty Little Liars: Flawless

Sara Shepard

Page 1-75

In Pretty Little Liars: Flawless , Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily are being haunted by their old friend, Alison, who disappeared one night and was found buried beneath the concrete under her house, three years later. Terrified, the girls struggle with problems of there own and are once again re-united when they start getting messages from “A”. In this thrilling sequel to Pretty Little Liars, you learn more about each character’s past and one “harmless” prank that went terribly wrong one summer night with Ali.

So far, I have really enjoyed the Pretty Little Liars books. They are intriguing and mysterious. In Flawless, you are introduced to a few new characters such as Toby Cavanaugh, a mysterious boy that lived next-door. I think that Toby is good, but has been blamed for all the wrong reasons. After breaking up with her teacher, Aria is struggling with her brother. Spencer was caught with her sister’s boyfriend and is now hated by her entire family. Hanna is in trouble for stealing her boyfriend’s car and is angry with her father and his stepdaughter. Emily is still trying to figure out who she is, but her parents are not very understanding. The girls are trying to figure out who “A” is before she spills all of their deepest secrets. I recommend this book to girls that like mystery, and excitement.