Reading Letter 6 q4 -Mark

Title of book: Live Free or Die: Troy Rising Series

Author: John Ringo

Page 213 to page 400 ends

In Live Free or Die: Troy Rising Series, Tyler Vernon creates a military base in space. He took a huge steel asteroid and drilled into the asteroid, after that they put ice inside and made the asteroid huge and hollow. Some Horvath attacked and were completely defeated by the asteroid known as troy.

I don’t know how the Horvath would have ever dreamed of defeating the humans. I don’t know why the Galton didn’t enlist the help of the humans’ agents the Rangora (another evil race of aliens). I don’t understand why the Galton parliament didn’t make draft laws. I don’t understand why the Galton let the Rangora military get so big. I don’t understand why the Galton didn’t help the humans. Finally I don’t understand how the anti grave plates push agents.

I like how the book ended with a big epic battle; the description was easy to follow and made the picture come to life in my head. I like how John Ringo worded the book. I like how the humans destroyed the Horvath. I also like how the humans defeated the Horvath on their own. I liked this book a lot. I strongly recommend reading this book.

2 thoughts on “Reading Letter 6 q4 -Mark